KesslerWilliams is the criminal defense law firm you need to succeed in the courtroom.
- White Collar Crimes
- Violent Crimes and Assaultive Behaviors
- Drug Crimes
- Sexual Offenses
- Property Crimes
- Traffic Matters
- Administrative and Civil Issues
Everyone is entitled to a fair trial and a vigorous defense. That is the basis of our justice system. It is also why Nicholas Williams became a lawyer.
Mr. Williams is a trial attorney who loves the challenge of solving problems that seemingly do not have an easy answer. He has won both criminal and civil trials. He has also successfully defended death eligible defendants on the federal and state levels. Additionally, with his background in finance, Mr. Williams has extensive experience defending clients accused of wire fraud, bank fraud, insurance fraud, and embezzlement.
Mr. Williams' cases have been covered by the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Los Angeles Times, and Dateline NBC. In his time with KesslerWilliams, the firm has taken on some of the most high-profile cases in the St. Louis area, ranging from the white-collar defense of a sports executive to those accused of violence and sex crimes. During that same time, the firm has also taken on countless matters about which you will never read or hear.
Further, Mr. Williams is a teacher. He is passionate about teaching young lawyers and law students and serving as a resource for colleagues in his field. As a program director for the National Institute of Trial Advocacy (NITA), Mr. Williams travels the country teaching trial skills and deposition skills. He regularly lectures on jury selection and cross examination, among other areas of trial practice.
Mr. Williams is an adjunct faculty member at Emory University School of Law and Saint Louis University School of Law.
In addition to his work with NITA, Mr. Williams is a member of the American Bar Association (ABA), National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (NACDL), Missouri Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (MACDL), and The Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis (BAMSL).
Mr. Williams is a graduate of the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and Saint Louis University School of Law. He is licensed to practice law in the states of Missouri and Illinois, as well as the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri and United States District Court for the Southern District of Illinois.
- Saint Louis University School of Law, St. Louis, Missouri
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Illinois
- National Institute of Trial Advocacy, Director
- American Bar Association, Member
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member
- Missouri Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis, Member
Classes & Seminars
- Adjunct Faculty Member, Emory University School of Law
- Adjunct Faculty Member, Saint Louis University School of Law